1) Slightly pull back on plunger to reduce drippage. Remove tip cap by twisting in a counter clockwise rotation (CCW.) Tip cap is clear and is situated on the very end of the cartridge. A 1/4 to 1/2 turn in the CCW direction should release the Tip Cap. Place the Tip Cap in a safe location for use later. Replace in reverse order.
2) Place desired Tip on Cartridge using a clockwise rotation (CW.) A 1/4 to 1/2 rotation CW will lock the Tip onto the Cartridge.
3) Control material flow by varying the pressure on the plunger and/or by changing the Tip size. Different types of material will flow at different rates through the various sized Tips.
4) If material continues to flow once you have stopped, pull back on the plunger slightly.
5) Replace the Tip with the Tip Cap when finished for better storage. This helps portability and re-useability. If you've received the colored Scabbards (a correspondingly colored Tip Cover which is size specific to the Tips), you may choose to leave the Tip affixed to the Cartridge and simply slide the correctly sized/colored Scabbard onto the end of the Tip. The Scabbards are colored and sized to their corresponding Tip color i.e.: Yellow to Yellow, Pink to Pink, Black to Black. They should go on and pull off with a slight frictional force.